Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
In these terms and conditions: “Conditions” means these terms and conditions of sale; “Goods” means curtains, blinds and any other Goods supplied by us following your Order; “Order” means an order made by you for the supply of Goods by us; “Price” means the price of the Goods, plus any delivery charges; “our, us, we” means ARCHICURTAIN whose principal place of business is 63GM,Petaling Utama Avenue, Jalan PJS 1/50, 46150 Petaling jaya , selangor. “you and your” means the person who buys or agrees to buy Goods from us;
- Basis of Sale By clicking on purchase at the checkout section of the website, you are undertaking to buy the Goods at the Prices indicated. An Order taken over the telephone is final once payment has been taken and the call has ended.
- Orders After placing an Order with us we will email you a confirmation of the Order details in writing. You must notify us of any errors in the Order within 48 hours of receiving confirmation of the Order from us. If you do not receive your order confirmation within 48 hours, please contact us immediately by phone. If you fail to do so, we shall be entitled to assume that you are satisfied with the Order as detailed in the confirmation. If you fail to check the Order confirmation properly and need to make changes to the order subsequently, we reserve the right to charge for the changes as necessary.
- We have tried hard to represent our fabrics as accurately as possible on the website using state of the art photography and digital imaging. However, colours will vary between computer screens and this is out of our control. Therefore, we strongly recommend that you request a free sample(s) prior to ordering unless slight differences in appearance are not important to your decision to order.
- Samples are a close representation of the fabric you choose but not as an exact match as there are often slight variations in colour between manufacturing batches. In cases where this is critical, we can arrange for a sample of the current manufacturing batch to be sent to you for your inspection and reserved for you if you wish to proceed with an order for it.
- Measuring Goods are manufactured in accordance with the measurements provided by you. Please follow the instructions on how to measure which are available on our website. If you are unsure, you can call us for advice and clarification. We cannot accept returns for goods incorrectly measured by you.
- Your Order will take approximately 4 weeks from the date shown on the order confirmation to be ready for delivery unless a specific date has been given by prior agreement. If your chosen fabric is out of stock, delays may occur and we will notify you of these delays as soon as possible.
- Once your Order is ready we will ship this to your specified delivery address automatically. Standard deliveries are made by courier between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday and need to be signed for.
- If we arrange a collection of goods from you, for whatever reason, you are required to package the goods adequately (ideally in the original protective wrapping and box or in the best alternative you can arrange) for transport by courier.We will not be responsible for any damage as a result of poor packaging.
- You will own the items we supply you from the moment they are put in the hands of the postal service, or with our carriers, or on payment in full of the price of the Goods and any delivery charge, whichever is later.
- The Price of the Goods shall be as advertised on our website.
- We will confirm the Price of Goods ordered plus delivery charges at the time you place your Order with us.
- We reserve the right to change prices and specifications without notice.
- Payment Terms Because all our goods are custom-designed for you and cannot be resold, we require payment in full at the time of placing the order. This can be done using a debit or credit card on the website or over the phone by providing us with the relevant details. An Order will not be processed unless we have received the funds in full.
- Cancelling Orders and Refunds
- Where products are custom-made to your chosen design and specific measurements, they cannot be resold and are also not subject to the Distance Selling Regulations. Therefore it is important that you are sure of your order details before you place an Order with Us. You can cancel an order for whatever reason and receive a full refund within 24 hours of placing it.
- After 24 hours has passed, if you wish to cancel your custom-made Order, you will receive a 50% refund. You can cancel anytime up until the moment your goods are dispatched to you. We will retain 50% of the price to cover our costs and refund the balance to you.
- If, for some other reason, you receive the custom-made goods and consequently receive a refund and then fail to return the Goods to us, we shall be entitled to charge you for the costs of collecting the Goods from you. This amount can be deducted from any refund due to you.
- Our products are custom-made according to specifications provided by you and therefore we cannot accept returns or refunds on the products for any aspect of the product which has been determined by you in particular, incorrect measurements, heading, lining or fabric choices.
- We will accept returns and consider replacements or full or partial refunds if there is a significant problem with the quality of manufacture or faults with the fabric. You shall not be entitled to reject the Goods where the alleged defect or breach of contract is so slight that it would be unreasonable for you to do so.
- Any claim by you which is based on any defect in the quality or condition of the Goods or their failure to correspond with the specification should be notified to us on discovery. Any valid claim of this sort shall not be accepted by us unless made within 7 days from the date of delivery of the Goods.
- Claims Under Guarantee
- In the event of a claim under guarantee occurring, please contact ARCHICURTAIN
- We will endeavour to repair or replace the defective goods free of charge in a timely manner. If a repair is not possible, you will be offered a replacement and only if a suitable replacement is not available will you be offered a refund.
- We will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss of profits or other financial loss or damage arising out of defective, damaged or wrongly delivered goods, over and above the value of the goods themselves. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Our guarantees are limited to goods sold and retained in the Malaysia, and used solely for private and domestic purposes.
- Errors In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a technical, administrative or other reason, we reserve the right to refuse your order whether or not the order has been charged to your credit or debit card. In this instance, we will issue a credit back to your card account.
- General The Contract shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia, and the Customer agrees to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) The Distance Selling Regulations (which allow consumers a seven day “cooling off” period after purchasing and a right to cancel an order during this period) do not apply to “personalised goods or goods made to a consumer's specification” thereby excluding ARCHICURTAIN products. A cancellation during this period needs to be agreed between the customer and ARCHICURTAIN on a case by case basis.
Read our full returns policy.